Microsoft Office SharePoint Server Services
Array Systems specializes in assisting businesses with all of their Microsoft Office 2007 Sharepoint Server demands to include evaluation, careful planning, installation, customization, integration and ongoing maintenance. We serve all of Southern California to include Los Angeles, Orange County, South Bay, and both the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valley regions. Here at Array we have the proven track record to help businesses of all sizes. We just completed the Sharepoint Server 2007 installation and customization for the University of Southern California (USC) but at the same time we take pride in assisting small businesses with 10 computers or less. As Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partners, you can rest assured that we will be with you every step of the way with all of your SharePoint demands.
How the SharePoint Server Portal can Help your Business
- SharePoint Portal Server is a secure, customizable, enterprise portal server that can help your customers aggregate Sharepoint sites, information, and applications all into one single portal.
- SharePoint makes content management a breeze by making information accessible, traceable, controlled, and is very user-friendly for individual workers.
- Integrate all of your electronic communications (email, instant messaging, voicemail) in a specific workflow that is tied to specific job functions.
- SharePoint boosts workflow by automating processes that speed up the completion of tasks while providing selective access to information and resources needed to complete tasks.
- MOSS eliminates the difficulties of calendaring and scheduling: specifically the back and forth processes of manually identifying participants and seeking schedule approval resources.
- SharePoint assists business management by enabling them to create a complete view of their business.
- Users will find SharePoint easy to use as they will be able to access information most relevant to them, and quickly find and access documents, projects, and best practices by simply searching or browsing – all through one single portal.
- SharePoint also makes it simple for business teams to contribute to the portal and share knowledge throughout the organization.
SharePoint can do so much more and the new 2007 version has a ton of new features and security benefits. To learn more about what we can do for your business please fill out the contact us form or call our office toll free at (877) 412-7729.