IT Consulting Done Right With Array Systems Network Consultants
Questions Regarding Your Current IT Consultants:
Do your IT consultants arrive when scheduled?
Are your network consultants available in case of emergencies 24-7-365?
Do your network consultants provide you with technical knowledge that is needed to understand your own network configuration?
Most importantly, do your IT consultants know your business?
If you answered “NO” to any of the above questions Contact Us and start answering “YES”.
We Provide IT Consulting Without the Hassles or Hang-ups
Your small business is dependent on your IT infrastructure and how it runs. Array Systems network consultants are focused on the planning, design, implementation, and smooth operation of your network. We have the ability to support and troubleshoot all Windows and UNIX based networks, workgroups, and domains. Trust Array with all of your computing needs while you focus on growing your small business.
Our services include:
- Network Analysis
- Network Design
- Network Implementation
- Network Administration
- Network Maintenance
- Network Repair
- Network Security
- Network Upgrades
- E-Mail Servers
- E-Mail Configuration
- Routers, Switches, & Hubs
- Terminal Server Config
Also offering migrations to Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business!
Click for more info:
The Array Approach to Computer Network Support
IT Outsourcing & IT Consulting
We are computer network and information technology experts
- Welcome from the Array Systems team. We are the premier Computer Network Support and Information Technology Outsourcing company in the greater Los Angeles area. We focus on assisting the small to medium sized business with all of its IT needs. Our specialty is analyzing, installing, securing, maintaining, and upgrading computer network systems. We also provide several IT outsourcing services such as staffing the daily computer operations of your business with qualified computer consultants. With over 200 satisfied clients who have said: “In Array We Trust.”
We staff your best scenarios with computer service experts
- Here at Array Systems, we assign the right IT service professionals at the right time so that you only pay for the services you need. Without us, you must plan for the worst-case by hiring part-time IT service consultants to repair your IT conflicts. That scenario is too expensive to have in-house so it makes good business sense to team with Array because we specialize in IT planning and support. Don’t spend your precious time and money worrying about technology, team with us so that you can concentrate on what’s important: growing your business.
We build confidence into your computer network infrastructure
- We deliver stability to your computer network systems. Growing a business is hard enough without wondering if your IT systems are about to let you down. We stabilize your IT infrastructure so that you can concentrate on growing your business. We can be your communication partners who will advise you on tough technical choices. We have been in business for over 16 years and we take pride in being the most well-respected name in the IT Services industry.
Most importantly, we want to learn how you do business first
- Here at Array Systems, we value our business relationships. We are at your offices and operating as part of your team. Our IT service professionals and engineers are on-site during scheduled visits to learn how you use your network systems before we implement any of our interventions. We stand by our business philosophy in that We want to get to know your critical small business operations and make them our priority as well. Contact us today for a free network evaluation.
See what our customers have to say!
We chose Array Systems for it’s unique approach to a typical problem facing I.T. departments today: How to support our business objective while at the same time reducing costs and improving efficiency.
Gordon Messer, MIS Administrator
Los Angeles County Community and Senior Services
When Array came to us they encouraged us to look at the entire business unit. We mapped the processes and created some immediate improvements. This approach also helped to refine the selection criteria for a proper vendor.
Don Martin, President/CEO
Satisfying the user community while meeting overall business objectives requires integration across functional areas. I work with Array Systems because their people know how to build consensus among tough minded managers, and because they are technically head and shoulders above their competition.
Ron Glickman, Former CIO
Bristol Farms, Inc.
Array Systems is synonymous with service. They have been there to help at a moments notice and have never failed to provide us with outstanding service. All of their employees that have worked on ICA’s computer system and programs have demonstrated excellent technical ability as well as meeting our clients’ needs. There is neither a task too small or too large for them.
Marilyn E. Murata, President/CEO
Integrated Claims Admin, Inc.
Once again, thank you for the services provided by Array Systems to Zdonek & Wolowicz. Our partners and staff have agreed that the decision to move our computer support system from an in-house department to Array Systems is justified on a daily basis. As service providers ourselves, we are continually impressed with the depth of services, proactive work and fast response time provided by Array.
Our thanks and best wishes to you and your crew who has been working on our behalf.
Stefan Wolowicz, President
Zdonek & Wolowicz