Is your Small Business in Need of a Network Assessment?
- Not sure whether your critical business data is backed up?
- Are you unsure where to turn next in the technology minefield?
- Wondering if you need network support?
- Is your current IT department meeting your business demands?
- Plagued by viruses, worms, spyware?
- Users complaining about poor systems performance?
- Wish you could continue to work even when you’re not in the office?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above or are experiencing other IT issues then now is the perfect time for your business to take advantage of our network assessment.
The primary purpose of the network assessment is to review your existing I.T. infrastructure, identifying areas of concern and establishing the means by which to resolve them. Our friendly, professional IT Support Consultants can also assist in identifying ways to improve the efficiency of your business, utilizing the latest tools and technologies.
Key focus areas during the assessment are:
- Network Security
- Anti-virus Anti-Spam Protection
- Server Performance
- Network Speed
- UPS suitability
- Data protection strategy
- Software Licensing
- Remote Access
- Email Access
- Internet connection performance
- Business needs analysis
Upon completion of the Network Assessment, a tailored report is produced & provided to you for reference. We will work with you to develop an individual action plan to tackle any issues in the most effective manner, ensuring that this plan meets the key business drivers for your I.T. network review.